1. Co-ordinate with the required staff in-order to commence training sessions.
2. Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
4. Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information when required.
5. Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify Skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
6. Design and prepare educational aids and materials.
7. Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
8.Partner with Training Manager with matter experts regarding Instructional design
9. Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
10. Provide soft skill sessions
11. Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
1. Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
2. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
3. Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
4. Proven ability to complete full training cycle Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
5. MS Office proficiency
6. Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
10. Strong communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Hotel Management
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Greetings from MASSIVE RESTAURANTS PVT LTD!!!!
With the resounding success of his maiden venture, which introduced the critically acclaimed multi-award winning signature Punjab Grill brand over 5 years back, Mr. Zorawar Kalra has launched Massive Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. in December 2012. Massive Restaurants, spearheaded by Mr. Kalra, is in partnership with India's leading hospitality brand Mirah Hospitality lead by Mr. Gaurav Goenka, a part of the 800 cr Mirah Group.
Massive Restaurants Pvt. Ltd, will set up a chain of fine-dining, smart casual dining and luxury MITHAI (Indian sweets) outlets across the country by the name Made in Punjab, MITHAI, Masala Library & Farzi Cafe.
Brand: Farzi CafÃƒÂ©
Brand Brief: The word "Farzi" can have many connotations, but at Farzi CafÃƒÂ©, it has just one, "creating an illusion" with its cuisine. Focused at the gourmet diner as well as the youth of India, Farzi CafÃƒÂ© - Modern Indian Bistro & Tapas Bar, is best described as a gourmet experience amalgamating traditional global cuisine, with Indian influences, contemporary presentations, culinary styles and ambiance. Infusing a generous dose of Indian flavors and influences, it presents international dishes, where culinary art meets the alchemy of modern cooking techniques like molecular gastronomy.
Brand: Made In Punjab
Brand Brief: Made in Punjab is an Endeavour to revive the rich culinary history of the Kingdom of Punjab, under the leadership of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, and offer its patrons to experience the wonderful diversity of the Frontier Food. The menu at Made in Punjab comprises of food from the Sikh Kingdom, developed after in-depth study and research on the region's culinary history, tracing the geographical landscape of the Five Rivers, in its untouched form, reviving some of the lost recipes, in all its glory. It showcases the culinary strength of gourmet cities like Amritsar, Patiala, Lahore, Peshawar and Baluchistan among other notable regions in the erstwhile Princely State, which apart from being an urbanised amalgamation of different cultures also have been known for their distinguished culinary history. The menu draws inspiration from this amalgamation of different cultures and traditions, being influenced by the Muslim, Hindu and Sikh cuisines, flown down centuries.
Brand: Masala Library
Brand Brief: Masala Library by Jiggs Kalra is endeavouring to incorporate molecular gastronomy as an integral part of the menu, which forms a part of the vision of presenting the future of Indian cuisine - Indian Cuisine Version 2.0. the cuisine at its simplistic best, preparing them using authentic ingredients. It's 11 award winning restaurant till 2015. Last achieved sales was 1crore 5Lakhs.
Brand: PA PA YA-
Brand Brief:- It is a complete reinvention of Asian cuisine on a global scale. Leave your preconceived notions and perceptions out of the door, while enjoying a sensory experience at Pa Pa Ya. Here, eating is an experience unlike any, where we take you on a culinary journey through the landscape of Asia in a manner which has never been done before.
Pa Pa Ya is a modern Asian bistro & tapas bar from the House of Massive Restaurants and best described as a chic, modern and radical reinterpretation of Asian cuisine. Revolution arising the pan-Asian dining experience, Pa Pa Ya is an assimilation of various cooking techniques and cultures found across the Asian continent. It is as much about culinary art as it is about offering an exceptional gastronomic experience. It showcases super innovative presentations, the likes of which have never been seen before, integrated with cutting edge contemporary cooking techniques, including the use of the latest innovations & technology used in molecular gastronomy,
Brand Brief- A freestyle kitchen and bar with an elegant decor makes this place a perfect fine dine restaurant. Based on Asian and European cuisine.